• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PC Organizations?

krupintupple

First Post
hey all,

resuming the campaign that stopped due to time and school constraints for all of us, and i figure the best way to invigorate the game was to apply a 'patch' of sorts; i'm re-considering classes and items that i'd previously said were not in the campaign world, as well as thinking of adding in some PC Organizations.

i know that dungeonscape has them, and the DMG2 has a ton, but does anyone else know where I can find more PC organizations? like, the ones that have a table that indicates how many points you get for an organization for specific activities, like slaying a favoured enemy, donation of money or land, or ranks in specific skills? (see p.59 in dungeonscape for a refresher)

Aus_Snow

First Post
I seem to remember that Complete Champion has a bunch of them. Presumably, therefore, the other 'second round' Completes have some as well. I'll look through my books and see what else I can dig out.

Now I think about it, Cityscape seems like a safe bet - does that have some more?

Remove ads