Peregrinations of the Shard

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, EN World is very slow here too. Also, I should have Rinaldo fully apporved by the end of teh week. I just need to do some changes to make my sheet clearer before Orsal gives his approval.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I think my connection troubles are over *crosses fingers* )

*The group heads east, then south, then west, and they have Vanitri scour the area roughly corresponding to the map and the grid location indicated (AJ) until he comes across a semingly innocuous small hill or mound. When the group draws near, a glowing blue rune traces itself across a stone in front of the mound, and a tunnel opens, leading inside the mound.*

Patlin

Explorer
Keeping in mind his expansion power, Ironwolf looks to see if the hall is big enough for him to grow in size, should the situation demand it.

"I'm ready if we're attacked. I assume someone will sweep the area for traps?"

Ironwolf Kinkaid, current status:
86 of 86 hp, 41 of 41 pp, Psionically Focussed, +2 Adamantine Falchion in hand (no current buffs)

Velmont

First Post
"That's sounds like me" tells Rinaldo, who draws his rapier. He takes a looks at Hogarth who is near him and the priest nods. Once he sees everyone is ready, he will lead the troup, cautiously moving foward.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Have we rest since we left the elves? If yes, Hogarth will change his Mercifull spell to offensive spells. Hogarth had all his attack spell mercifull in case he need to attack the elves.

Hogarth casts on his shield his Magic Vestment spell, giving him +2 to AC (now 27).

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Rested? Heh, it takes days to go that many hundreds of miles, even with Phantom Steeds. There's no light initially in the passage opening into the earth, but a Light spell is easy to find in this group. The tunnel is barely wide enough for Ironwolf to fight in his larger form)

*Rinaldo heads forward into the tunnel, sweeping the area for traps in a reasonable fashion, though not meticulously long with each step. Eventually, the tunnel opens into a larger room, where two stone statues of women stand to either side of a large double door with strange glyphs upon it.*

Patlin

Explorer
"Are the glyphs enchanted?" Ironwolf asks the nearest spellcaster, while looking the door over to see if it is flush with the floor and the ceiling. If there's enough of a gap, his psicrystal might be able to poke through and look around.

Remove ads