• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Peter the Peon aims to profit from Happy Harry

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Anyone up to Tier 3, with at least a couple Yen to their name, is welcome to fight the dashing Peter the Peon.

Silver Sash - 1
Record 1-24

Signature Style: Hammer
Signature Location: Ricefield
Profiteer
Arena Fighter
2 x Bribe Judges
Master of Wealth

4 Yen

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
(At the moment I have no available fighters within your requirements...and with exception of Sollir a good portion of active characters tier 3 and under are tied up also)

MidKnight

First Post
"Your arrogance will be your undoing..."

Harry tosses the ritual insults at the cocky sash...

I find your kin to be uncivilized, your farm to be decayed, and your insult to be brazen.

"I have seen the rest of your family and wonder how you could have any discipline at all after being raised by such pigs?! And the hovel you live in now must be likened to a palace when compared to your families decreped farm. If you toss insults like you live, I shall have no problem with defeating you!"

OOC: I can be in and out for a match if you agree.

Happy Harry!
Green Belt D1
8 wins / 9 losses
Sig Style: Phoenix, Northstar, Staff
Dojo Style: Tiger
Owner of a Onyx Amulet (no powers yet)
yen: 9

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Happy Harry?

I have not seen you in these parts before. Perhaps you were hiding, to disguise the truth that I have discovered; for...

I find your aunt to be unkempt, your lands to be overgrown, and your style to be offensive.

On the off chance that I happen to win insults (style to be offensive? :rolleyes: ), I would like a 5 flag speed strategy with judge-gen moves.

Darkwolf

First Post
LoL at the insults!!!

Insult to Happy Harry!

I would put a masters quote here..but for some reason I can't access the chat room...is it down? I'll check again in the morning..

MidKnight

First Post
Bowing to the judge Harry replies, "Hiding?? Heh! I have been around for quite some time and have seen how inept you have proven yourself to be!

Luck shall NOT be with you this time my friend! Let your lesson for today begin..."

Happy Harry requests a 4 flag, speed, strategy match with judge gen'd moves.

OOC: You could always use the web gen as a back up when the chat room is down :D

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the desert south-west of the Point of the Wailing Bones on the dawn of the rat.

Peter
1: The avenging staff flies underneath the fountain and sings across the wyrm; defends against the punch of the canine!
2: The fang flies next to the gate; absorbs the push of the rainbow!
3: The fang drifts close to the heavens; dominates the slash of the rosewood! *yen*
4: The hammer invades the ravine; wards off the cut of the battlements!
5: The crab flips above the island; scatters the pain of the wyrm!

Happy Harry
1: The thorn slaughters the vale; absorbs the drive of the lily!
2: The manticore seeks with the delta; shields against the cut of the willow!
3: The scorpion slashes near the plain; reduces the beauty of the fire!
4: The fox stands upon the wastelands; averts the violence of the soul!
5: The staff strikes on top of the pillars; absorbs the rising of the stars! *yen*

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry opens the fight aggressively!

His nails grow longer and sharper. Harry swipes at Peter with both hands, attempting to remove the use of Peter's arms by cutting the tendons in his armpits. He easily absorbs any pretty-boy attacks that the Sash throws at him.

The thorn slaughters the vale; absorbs the drive of the lily!

Chi Strike!

Remove ads