• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pewter Mini Question

malcolypse

First Post
I was given one of those little guys last week.

I'll dig him out and see what I can discover for you.

Edit: Ok, I was wrong. The one that was sold on ebay, though it looks nearly identical to the one I have, is potentially a Perth Pewters mini (although the Perth Pewters figure doesn't have a little ball on the tip of his hat or a satchel), since it says in the description that it's 2 3/4", while the one I have is about 7/8" at the tip of his pointy hat.

There is something written on the back of both miniatures bases, maybe a signiture, but I can't make it out on mine (without maybe getting hold of a magnifying glass) or in the Ebay picture.

Last edited:

qstor

Adventurer
Yeah I had a gnome pewter figure for AD&D/D&D (like 25mm) that was nearly identical to the Perth mini and I was thinking it was Ral Partha (?) but I can't find it on Google. My Google-fu is lacking. I was thinking the Perth mini was from a bigger mold of the Ral Partha(?). I lost the mini.

Mike

Remove ads