PF: Skin Deep

kinem

Adventurer
I'm going with sorcerer, which I've never tried in PF before. He doesn't have the raw power of a wizard - sorry, HM - but I think he can hold his own. I'll probably be able to post in the RG Sat.

One question, AF: I'm going with the draconic bloodline. The claws will probably not be very useful to me though. Could I swap them for something else? Thanks.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No problem kinem it just makes my playing of the cleric more useful so thank you.

I don't think I should take a starknife as my "main weapon". So Aldern Foxglove do you want help making the panttheon or do you have the basic seven already outlined?

HM

_

jkason

First Post
Got most of the stats for my oracle up. Still have to fill out the background, but I think the bulk of his crunch is there. I'm going out of town tomorrow, not back until Sunday. Will hopefully polish then.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Pantheon wise I'm going to pretty much straight steal from LPF, so you can take one already made up in E'n, give me a rough idea what you are looking for and I'll knock something up, or make something yourself. I am fine with any of those so take your pick.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, had to scratch my inquisitor. I came to nothing with the flavor. Can you give me a 2nd chance? I got a good idea for an alchemist.

kinem

Adventurer
I take it that the PCs know each other and are working together. Who do we work for, and what else do we know?

Looking forward to this :)

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Walking Dad, not a problem just try to have your concept ready for posting and get the sheet done ASAP. Padreigh get your sheet completed as soon as you can if you've got your concept sorted you can go ahead and post, etc.

Remove ads