PFS 2-15: Shades of Ice I - Written in Blood

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: sorry, I should have responded earlier. I was busy in other games and stuff just kept me from responding till now. Yes, I think this game is either already pretty dead, or that we need a hiatus. If we conclude that the game is pretty much dead, I figure the best option would be to release our characters from the game in such a way that if we so choose we can replay this game at another time and still get credit for it in the Pathfinder Society elsewhere. At least that is my take on the situation.

PeteZero

First Post
OOC: My vote would be to try to finish it, I guess a hiatus would mean death, as a resurrection later on is IMHO unlikely. Looking through we were already down in numbers - it was our GM, vl., you and me posting since the middle of September, Holyman has left, so my suggestion would be, if vl. manages now, and mkb is fine with throwing a wizard NPC in, we could finish it.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: Can I go ahead and assume that since we haven't had a post in this thread since before Thanksgiving (USA) that this adventure is essentially dead now and that the characters that were in this adventure are going to be released to go onto other things? Or are we still assuming that we are on a hiatus until we can regroup and restructure. Because if we are on a hiatus, I want people to bear in mind that Christmas is fast approaching and that is going to cause all sorts of scheduling problems for people.

Remove ads