PFS 2-15: Shades of Ice I - Written in Blood

mkb152

Explorer
The gnome looks at you all annoyingly. "Listen, I can tell you what I know, but it will cost you." <holds hand out>

[sblock=Farouq]During the day, you are able to get the tome you need. It took some "convincing" of the owner.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Lien opens her money pouch and pours out the contents... a measely 4 silver pieces and 9 copper pieces. she then says "I am sorry sir, but this is all I have on me. Maybe my friends have more money available to them by which to bribe you for information."

OOC: Lien is nothing if not blunt.

mkb152

Explorer
The gnome takes the meager offering and laughs, "Well at least this is an experience! But I
do remember this:

"Can’t say as I remember the name of the place, but when they tried to hire my cousin, they told him to meet them at some hole in the market. You’d best do your poking around there and stop pestering the peaceful folk of Trollheim before they decide to yank your entrails out from your mouth and strangle you with them.”

GM: Make one last Knowledge[local] or Diplomacy check, please.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Lien smiles and says "Thank you kindly for the information good sir. I think that helps us immensely. Though it might have been more useful without the direct threat towards our personages."

mkb152

Explorer
Later on that day, Lien meets a female Ulfen warrior who finally has the information you need:

“Hjort and Runa, you say? Yeah, I know ‘em. I drink a beer and punch a guy in the face every night down at the Horned Helm, and they’ve been there for weeks—months maybe. I tell ya, that Hjort can throw a punch, and don’t get Runa started about religion—she’s likely to talk about it long enough it starts a fight and the way she ends fights ain’t fair, ain’t right, and just ain’t normal. Runa is a dark-haired woman from Cheliax, and Hjort is a large brute with red hair, a red beard, and a scar across his left cheek.”

GM: What do you want to do now?

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Well now that we have a rough idea of where to find these two. I say we go look for them. What about the rest of you, hum?" Lien says to the others in the group.

mkb152

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Before I go into the next stage of the adventure, which pregen do you want to replace Holyman?
I'm assuming wizard, but I want to get your take first.[/sblock]

Remove ads