PFS 2-15: Shades of Ice I - Written in Blood

PeteZero

First Post
Farouq will be talking to her, bringing up small talk, then going into more specifics, if she has heard about Hjort, or what is going on with the Chelish woman. But his conversation doesn'tgo well at all...

[sblock=DM]Farouq will try to persuade the person to part with the book, leaning closer he gets out some money, "first of all, you can eanr good money, when you part with the book," Farouq says, "second of all, you can really enjoy it, without any wounds, and my boss, will be very happy, otherwise he comes after you...."[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Lien smiles at the woman and says "My word aren't you strong looking. We could really use the advice of such a strong looking city watch woman as yourself. Would you mind telling us where Hjort Fistaxe happens to be if you know it? It would ever be so helpful if you could help us out like that."

mkb152

Explorer
She ignores Faroque, but talks directly to Lien and Etain:

“Yeah, I know those two. They approached my friends and me and offered us a ridiculous
sum to work for them. No way was I going to work for a washed-up Ulfen warrior and a foreign she-devil from the south. Hjort’s eyes told all the story I needed to know: he wasn’t doing whatever he was doing for profit—he was doing it for revenge. That business has only one path, and it leads straight to Pharasma’s ample bosom. And Runa? Well, she’s a foreigner, ain’t she?”

The next morning when finishing breakfast, you meet a famished looking gnome who is coughing up a storm. It seems the bleaching may be catching up to him ans white spots in his hair and body are starting to appear.

GM: Checks again, please

[sblock=Foroque]Intimidate check.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Lien approaches the gnome and looks at him curiously and says "Hail dear sir, would you care for some food? I would be willing to buy you a feast, so long as you don't mind parting with some information in exchange."

OOC: It appears based on discussions in other groups on the site, that Holy Man has gone AWOL. So we may want to consider finding a replacement for him. Not sure though.

[sblock=Mini Stats][SIZE=+1]Lien Taliosa[/SIZE]
Female Neutral Good Gnome Flame Oracle, Level 1, Init +1, HP 11/11, Speed 30 ft
AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +0, Base Attack Bonus 0
Reflex Save for Half (DC 15) Fire Breath (1 / day [_]) (2d4, )
Light Mace +1 (1d4, x2)
Studded Leather Armor, Light Steel Shield (+3 Armor, +1 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 12, Con 16, Int 14, Wis 7, Cha 18
Condition None
CMB / CMD: -1 / 10[/sblock]

Last edited:

mkb152

Explorer
OOC: I don't think it has... the one who hasn't posted yet hasn't posted in our other game yet, so is probably busy. If he doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll send him an email.

UPDATE: Message sent; I'll update tomorrow either way.

Last edited:

Remove ads