PFS 2-15: Shades of Ice I - Written in Blood

PeteZero

First Post
Farouq will help Lien finding some information. "also, as I am really not good at getting any information, maybe you can help me?" he asks. "I need to find the Linnorm Spine, a shop which quite often moves. So, if you could help me, it would be great and highly appreciated."

mkb152

Explorer
[sblock=missing folks]I sent a PM to our missing players... I'll be out of town tonight, so I will post any updates tomorrow.[/sblock]

vl.arandur

First Post
Etain goes about on her own, ingratiating herself with the locals, playing up the naïve southern foreigner angle, asking about the two names she's learned... among other things.

Last edited:

mkb152

Explorer
The next morning about mid-morning, Etain strikes up a conversation with Arvida Bergthor, a drunken female Ulfen scholar. While talking to her after buying a drink, the following comes up:

“I heard about an Ulfen warrior named Hjort—don’t know his family name—who came here a while back after his entire village was slaughtered on the Arcadian coast. People say his rage toward the Pathfinder Society burns bright, as they were the ones who slaughtered his people—a people, I heard, that he was destined to be the jarl of. Those traditional warriors from the coast are serious brutes—I wouldn’t want to be one of their targets.”

A few hours later (mid-day), while the party meets Ludin Swordsmith while getting lunch at the tavern. Ludin is armed with a sword held in a marvelous-looking scabbard.

GM: Checks again, please.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Why hello good sir, do you think you could maybe, possibly, conceivably, feasibly, imaginably, help us to find some people? One goes by the name Runa White, and the other by the name of Hjort Fistaxe." Lien asks the man hoping that her best puppy dog eyes will have some effect on the man.

mkb152

Explorer
Ludin talks to each of you; especially Etain who randomly seems to know alot about the area:

“A dark-haired Chelish woman, family name of White, has been seen about the market recently. She’s hiring mercenaries and low-life thugs for Gorum-knowswhat. If you’re looking for her to right some wrong, I’d bring a dozen more of you—she was cornered in one of the market’s darkest corners by some of Trollheim’s biggest miscreants, and just when they thought they had gotten the drop on her, she called to her god and blasted them with holy fire. She’s tough, that one, and not someone I’d mess with.”

Later that night, an off-duty female city watch guard sits alone drinking a beer in the tavern. It's a slow night in the tavern you decided to frequent, and you have already talked to everyone else here.

GM: Checks again, unless you want to do something else.

[sblock=Faroque]You find out someone who has the book. You need to convince the owner into letting you have it.[/sblock]

vl.arandur

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Etain knows a lot about every area. She is a Time Lord. Her ineptitude with her rapier can be explained away as covering up her innate pacifism. >>[/sblock]

Etain saunters over to the table and sits across from the guard without asking permission, perhaps a bit overconfident after her recent successes. "Tough night, yeah?"

Last edited:

Remove ads