• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS 2-15: Shades of Ice I - Written in Blood

mkb152

Explorer
<The thug shivers>"Listen, I don't know any more. I'm sure you can ask others. <Shivers again>Listen, I'm dead anyway; if you turn me in they'll hang me. Either kill me or do what you need to do, but please let's do it somewhere else." The thug stops talking, deciding that if they won't listen to him it will only make it worse.

Even though you have cold weather gear are starting to get cold, because the sun just went over the horizon.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"What if we let you go? What happens to you then? You come back and try to kill us again with a stronger group of Thugs? Or would you perhaps leave this town and never bother us again, because in all likelyhood the fact that we killed your comrades so easily and the fact that you surrendered so readily to us, has ruined your reputation as a mercenary, at least in this area I would wager. Am I correct in this assessment?" Lien has now turned away from her comrades and is scrutinizing the face of the thug most intently so as to assess whether or not his next reply would be an honest reply.

vl.arandur

First Post
Etain perks up a bit at the mention of southward movement, and she grins. "Well, why didn't you say so? Loath would I be to detain any thinking creature unnecessarily in this wind-blasted white hell." She turns to her companions, her face flushed form the wind picking up, the air cooling down with the setting sun. "I vote we see our new friend here onto the first caravan out of town, what say you all?"

mkb152

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]In the interest of moving this along, unless anyone objects by tomorrow, Etain's thoughts will be acted on.[/sblock]

mkb152

Explorer
After talking to very thankful survivor, you are able to discern he knows nothing else. After securing passage south for him, you find an inn to spend the night. [sblock=OOC]Hey, a PFS module when you get to rest![/sblock]

Obviously, the next day you have some leads on two names to follow up on. Give me Diplomacy (Gather Info) checks or Knowledge (local) checks.
[sblock=GM]If you are Ulfen, add +5[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Lien goes around the Inn talking to patrons asking questions in her usual cheerful manner regarding the two names that they had discovered from the letters, trying to discover anything that may be of use to the group.

OOC: If at all permissible I would like to switch that to taking a 10 on Gather Information instead of going with the roll... >.<

Remove ads