PFS #30: Cassomir's Locker

IronWolf

blank
Kronk watches, waiting to rush into the melee until Miryam pulls back and Kayleigh barks "Now, I don't want to hurt you, but I will!" as she closes the distance, standing on the grate itself.

Jalil can only watch as flames erupt from some point centered on the grate, surrounding Kayleigh and licking at Miryam as she hastily withdraws back up to the ledge. Even as the flames fade a sling stone from Pavanna lobs through the air, striking the far corner just behind the leather armored man.

The leather armored man, grins and tries to take advantage of the moment by striking at Kayleigh momentarily distracted by the flames. His aim is off though as the staff just glances off of her armor.

[sblock=OOC]

Kayleigh, DC11 reflex save for the flames that sprung from the trap. Save means 3hp of damage, otherwise, 6hp of damage.

Whew! Confusing round! So - it looks like Kronk, Jalil and Kayleigh each have delayed or readied actions to finish. Do those first in your next post *then* also post your next round actions as well. Feel free to ask questions.

Party Health

Kronk: Unharmed
Jalil: Unharmed
Kayleigh: Slightly Wounded
Miryam: 1/9 hit points
Pavanna: Unharmed
Evrand: Unharmed

Enemy Health

Leather Armored Man: Heavily Wounded

[sblock=Updated Map]
sewers.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=Dice Rolls]
Burning Hands Trap -- 2d4=6
Attack -- 1d20+2=14
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

vl.arandur

First Post
Kayleigh realizes just a moment too late that something is shifting under her feet... she dodges the pillar of flame, but not in time to escape its full effects. She roars in anger and pain, turning to face her assailant... and her anger falls flat as Kronk drops him with one blow.

[sblock=OOC]... I assume. If not, I'll go ahead and change my post to an attack. :3[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads