PFS #30: Cassomir's Locker

vl.arandur

First Post
Kayleigh gets up and grins at Pavanna, taking the amulet gratefully. "I think that my new hairstyle will be remembrance enough, though," she says with an air of playfulness, indicating her singed-on-one-side hair. She wraps the trinket about the hilt of her sword.

IronWolf

blank
Pavanna removes the trinket from the fallen man and offers it to Kayleigh who with singed hair takes it, securing it about the pommel of her sword. As this goes on Jalil hops down into the chamber and takes a little more time to look about the room to be sure nothing is missed.

It seems the dam blocking the sewer water is built of all forms of dockside debris - old shipping crates, beams from what appear to have been sea worn, old bits of broken wagon wheels and smaller bits of debris all help hold the water back.

Examining the outline of the rat drawn out on the floor it appears to have been done with chalk, the edges smudged here and there.

The room is lit by a sole torch mounted in a rusting bracket secured to the wall. Near the floor is a small pile of other torches to replace the current when it burns out.

Beyond that there seems little else of interest in this chamber save the ladder leading further below.

vl.arandur

First Post
Kayleigh looks back and forth between the grate and the dam, chewing on her lip as she thinks. "Were I a less responsible person, I might point out that breaking this dam would serve as a nasty surprise to the residents below....."

IronWolf

blank
Miryam roots around the dam area investigating the remnants of several crates. She does not find anything that seems of interest to her.

zizazat

First Post
Pavanna says, "But my dear, it would probably wash away the Jet Rat we are looking for as well."

Gesturing to the ladder descending under them Pavanna asks, "Are we ready to continue?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Jalil finishes up his survey of the room as the others take care of their business. He holds up his bow, arrow knocked. "Everyone ready, then? If someone will open the grate, I'll cover the descent from here, then come down once everyone else is safe."

Remove ads