• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #41: Crypt of Fools

IronWolf

blank
[sblock=OOC]

Bear with me on this one. My wife is in the hospital. I will keep this game running, just bear with me while I get my time arranged such that I can get some posts out in this game. Sorry for the delay.

[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] o_O! Don't worry. Just do what you must. I hope it's nothing serious. My best wishes to you and your wife's recovery. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Take your time, IW - we're not going any where. Best wishes for your wife's recovery, and I'll put her on my prayer list.[/sblock]

zizazat

First Post
Karasu nods in agreement with Kalenth, pointing his katana at the large crypt. "The fool Delario will be in there, it's the only place big enough for his head to fit."

PeteZero

First Post
Alright, I am on holidays now :) and as far as I can see, won't have any online access where we are going - a cottage in the Lake District. So, please NPC Kronk for me, I might be able to post until Friday, but after that nada, will be back on July 17th.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads