Pathfinder 1E [PFS] [IC] Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko frowned. "I don't know...they seem like they really like that city. And I can see why...it's really well-made!"

"But, the gillman we saw didn't have any problem with us examining the city ourselves. I bet they'd let people study it as long as they didn't wreck it!"

She paused, then added at a lower volume, "Just be careful with the little dolls. The gillmen are really sensitive about those. You wouldn't believe it. One of us..." she motioned with her head discretely towards Vespernys, "...was a little clumsy and things got awkward for a minute there. Fortunately cooler heads prevailed!"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6k2ux.jpg

Forest
Morning
Round 0

Vespernys scowled at Sachiko. “I was not clumsy!” she said. “But I agree. If we handle things carefully and respectfully, I don’t think it should be a problem. Might be interesting if the Society -- maybe the Silver Crusade, Sapphire Sages, or Dark Archives -- ask about why they still worship Aroden.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 15/15 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 15 T: 10
CMD: 16
Fort: 3 Ref: 0 Will: 0
Feat: Step Up: If a foe takes a 5’ step, take 5’ step adjacent.
Conditions: +1 Attacks and Fear saves
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Potion of Barkskin -- ?
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x 2 -- ?
Potion of Feather Step -- ?
Potion of Vanish -- ?
Scroll of Entangle -- Sachiko
Scroll of Gust of Wind -- Sachiko
Scroll of Identify -- Sachiko
Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6) -- Sachiko
Scroll of Obscuring Mist -- Sachiko
Wand of Burning Hands (CL 3, 4 charges) -- Sachiko
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 8 charges) -- Sachiko
Acid -- ?
Alchemist’s Fire x 2 -- ?
Holy Water -- ?
Smokestick -- ?
Tanglefoot bag x 2 -- ?
Thunderstone -- ?
Cloak of Resistance +1 -- ?
[/sblock]

biotech66

Explorer
Your guide stands up, ready to go. The journey back is pleasant as no monsters try to kill you. Getting back, you are greeted by the Master of Scrolls, Master of Spells, and Master of Swords. The look you over, and then the gruff master of swords says, Report!. After hearing your tale, the deliberate among themselves for a bit, then they turn back to you and the Master of Swords slaps both of you on the back, nearly doubling you over and says Well done! You truly have learned to be pathfinders today! You've earned these! He then hands each of you a wayfinder. the then says Welcome to the Society as true members! The then shakes your hands followed by the other Masters shaking your hands as well. After the small ceremony, you are left with the halfling who then shakes both your hands, thanks you profusely, then then heads off to her next adventure. You stand in the Grand Lodge full members now, waiting for the call of adventure!

Congratulations! You've completed the adventure. If you send me your email, Ill report this to PFS and you get your chronicle. Please roll a day job roll, so I can report your extra gold! Good Job everyone!

biotech66

Explorer
For that you can use profession or perform. Failing that roll the better of your Int, Dex, or Wis. I've had inquiries of continuing. If you want, I'm happy to do another! Post here if you want me to hold a spot. Also post if you have a PFS adventure you want to run, otherwise it's dealers choice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases