Level Up (A5E) Phase 2 stretch goals

niklinna

satisfied?
Check 'em out folks:

d1e37cfe4e6a10bfd75b8991a741e282_original.png

The two synergy feat trees are an awesome idea and open up so many possibilities! Actually for the 400k streatch goal I'd prefer a synergy feat tree for to become a Lich than the gm's screen
The gap to get those stretch goals from the current one seems quite wide from the current one, though.

VanguardHero

Adventurer
The two synergy feat trees are an awesome idea and open up so many possibilities! Actually for the 400k streatch goal I'd prefer a synergy feat tree for to become a Lich than the gm's screen
The gap to get those stretch goals from the current one seems quite wide from the current one, though.
Really, Lichmaster, you'd prefer an option to become a Lich? :p

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I thought they required Narrator screens though. It looks like people would figure it out otherwise :unsure:
storn cook evil lich gamemastering SHRUNK.jpg

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
I put this in KS comments section as well.

Idea for stretch goal - PDF of LU starter set / essentials kit.

GM can distribute basic rulebook to players rather than having to explain main differences .

I would think in most cases it’s going to fall on GM to do all the work, unlike traditional groups where players more likely to have their own copy of PHB, etc (virtual or physical).

Backers get early access to online tools, guessing can’t be shared with players? Later on they will be available on a subscription basis (there will eventually be expense)?

Last edited:

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
I put this question on the Update Announcement for greater engagement and algorithms on Kickstarter, but I'll also ask it, here, @Morrus.

Is there any chance we could see a digital release (PDF) of the -inside- of the DM Screen for backers? I do a lot of online gaming and having the inside of the DM Screen open on a second monitor would actually really help me for a quick glance to common rules issues, rollable tables, and initiative trackers and the like.

Remove ads