• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PHB 2 street date broken, let the hunting begin.

dm4hire

Explorer
Beguiler class is awesome!! It's how the Bard should have been made. Oh wait, you mean we aren't talking about 3.5? J/K

I will say this about the book so far. I did not need to see the barbarian's nipple in the class description, unless it was a female barbarian which it is most definitely not!

JustKim

First Post
Not finding it locally, but I can wait a few more days.:)
I heard that the big chain that first broke the street date was Books A Million, unfortunately we don't have one of those here.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Beguiler class is awesome!! It's how the Bard should have been made. Oh wait, you mean we aren't talking about 3.5? J/K

I will say this about the book so far. I did not need to see the barbarian's nipple in the class description, unless it was a female barbarian which it is most definitely not!

You certainly look for different things in the books that 'I' do.

dm4hire

Explorer
I'm sorry it just stands out. It's not like I wanted to look at it. But when I got to the barbarian and saw the guy doing the in air attack with his axe it just sticks out like a third eye. I think it's the shadowing for the peck detail. Too many ales for that warrior. Get him a manzier or whatever they called it on Seinfeld.

Wik

First Post
Well, I guess I have to scrap work on "NippleQuest: Smooth-chested Role-playing in the lands of Chippendale". I already had half the book done!

I guess you live and learn.... live and learn.

MacMathan

Explorer
Well can't seem to find a book store or FLGS that is letting it go early around here so I will just have to wait impatiently for my serving of be-nippled barbarian man-boob.

Last edited:

Why do I suspect this artwork will have a place in D&D's Hall of Odd Artwork? It'll be right next to that iconic 3E Sorcerer picture, with the fella wearing pants made out of belts.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads