• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PHB 2 street date broken, let the hunting begin.

dm4hire

Explorer
Didn't see anyone else mentioning they had it besides bloggers and websites sent pre-order copies.

Anyway I decided to scour Des Moines and low and behold I found one of the stores broke street day. Major chain store and clerk told me they double checked and didn't have knowledge of there being a street date. They only had three copies. I was second one in store that day to buy it and also tell them they broke street date. You'd think that after the first person bought it and told them they broke street that they'd be like "okay, we messed up enjoy your book." Then go pull the others and check but they just left them sitting on the shelf content that since they didn't have anything saying yes or no, that it's okay.

So best go see if you can find one.

dm4hire

Explorer
Think of it as a scavenger hunt. That seems to make it a little more interesting for me as sometimes I luck out and find them early and other times I don't. Try "W."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads