Piece of Mind: a d20 Modern horror/sci fi campaign [METAGAME]

The Shaman

First Post
kmdietri said:
How was everyone weekend?
We took our daughter to a farm and walked among the fields - next weekend we're going to another farm, this time to play among the livestock.

Yeah, I'm a hippie. ;)

My wife and I are planning to look for a new house in the next year or so - I dread the thought of moving again. Just packing and unpacking the bookcases...ugh... :\
NightOwl said:
Again, I'm new to the whole PbP thing so if I shouldn't keep posting in the thread and cluttering things up, then please let me know and I will be content at 'lurking'. ;)
Doesn't bother me at all - the only thing I ask is if you see something game-related here don't bump the thread for a few days so that the active players won't miss it.
kmdietri said:
I think it's Hawk's car?
Whoopsie. :eek:

I'll fix that. Thanks.

kmdietri

Explorer
Originally Posted by The Shaman
My wife and I are planning to look for a new house in the next year or so - I dread the thought of moving again. Just packing and unpacking the bookcases...ugh...

Yeah that was a pain. I made my whole gaming group come over and help.

This move is supposed to be temporary, I'm going back to school so we've downsized until I'm done.

Originally Posted by The Shaman
We took our daughter to a farm and walked among the fields - next weekend we're going to another farm, this time to play among the livestock.

I grew up on a farm but it's been a while since I've been back to help out. I guess the summer is more a farming season. We're still gettting snow up here :-(

As for the game it doesn't matter to me which or how many vehicles we take.

James Heard

Explorer
OK, I'm sort of waiting for anyone to make any more comments about Brandon's ranting conspiracy theories if they care to. I wasn't really talking to provoke conversation, it's just if Brandon was going to talk he was going to talk about our imminent doom and I felt bad for making him watch TV and grunt a lot for the past couple days worth of posts. Not to mention the "I SHALL JOG" exercise mentality. That annoys even me, and I made him up. ::cool::

Bobitron

Explorer
I don't really have any valid input beyond what I mentioned in character. I will confess right now that I never solve the murder mystery books before the protaganist does. :\

James Heard

Explorer
I was born with a suspicious, untrusting mind - and one of the longest running games I've ever ran was Cyberpunk. If anything I have to reign in my cautions and suspicions sometimes.

kmdietri

Explorer
I got my internet set up at home here again so I'm not limited to posting only at work.

Didn't you notice the lack of posts.... ;) Man is work boring.

Remove ads