Piece of Mind: a d20 Modern horror/sci fi campaign [METAGAME]

kmdietri

Explorer
This is my first time playing PbP but I really like itl. I've never tried PbEM so I don't really know what that's like.

So far I've liked everything about this PbP stuff the pacing, and the in character stuff has been very kool.

I kinda wish there was a metagame board for my tabletop games 'cuase I play with old old friends and we probably spend as much time chatting and goofing around as we do actually playing. But it's hard when we only see each other once a week.

James Heard

Explorer
I hope no one was waiting on me to post? I thought I had made it clear that Brandon would be popping off to bed after his jog, with no need to bother the game thread with a post about it?

The Shaman

First Post
kmdietri said:
Darn I caught up to you guys in Wing and Sword. I guess I'll have to find a new one to read while at work ;)
One of the players has been having serious computer issues, so the game has slowed down quite a bit. It's been tough to maintain a steady pace over the last month or so.

Hopefully things will pick up again soon, as the tempo of the firefight is about to jump up a notch or three...

kmdietri

Explorer
No way man... without a GM alarm my character sleeps forever... oh blissful sleep..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Remove ads