D&D 4E Piracy and 4e

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
Wrong. Printed in the USA.
Good to know, I'd thought I heard earlier they were being printed in China like many other companies seem to be doing. Regardless of my opinions on the new edition I have to say I appreciate having them printed in the US despite the higher costs.

Also read through the supposed 4e PHB scan and it was a very good fake. Contained large amounts of preview art and used preview material along with the fan-compilation Demo material all using a font that almost exactly matched the WoTC font. Then filled out the rest with old scans from 3e books that had been re-dressed to match page scans of the PHB from the DDXP. The entire thing was a fancy package to cover the series of zombie-net viruses inside.

Family

First Post
Kudos to store owners/employees and the gamer community.

My Net-Fu is fairly strong and even though store copies have been out for about a week now no [pirate copies] of the content is availible online.

I can go down to my F.riendly L.ocal G.aming S.tore FLGS and thumb through Keep on the Shadowfell though.

Well done gamers, lets keep voting with our pocketbooks as much as we are able, we'll reap the rewards in the long run.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
PS: Genetic diversity makes a gene-pool stronger not weaker.

No question, but its still a hassle for your health care system to deal with, both diagnostically and financially.

US health care workers deal with things on a daily basis that won't show up in a decade in Norway or China or [insert country here]

This means that some of the $$$ and resources that could have been going to treatment of Affliction X must instead go to treatment of Affliction XXZ.

Ditto R&D to cure various afflictions.

And that costs lives.

Family

First Post
This is why we need more Clerics of Pelor, but lost profits due to piracy don't leave us with enough gold to entice them to our fiefdom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads