• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Piratecat for sale on EBAY

omedon

First Post
Begin Rant...

Yeesh. I can't believe those crazy Ebay people. The starting price is the same as the cover price! I could just buy the adventure, which I have already have btw, for 10.95 at a local gameshop today and not have to wait or pay any shipping.

I wonder how much the auctioneer expects to fetch for it?

Please. Please. Please. Nobody bid on this item. Such outrageous overpricing is ridiculous and should not be supported.

If you want Piratecats adventure just go to a local gamestore or by it online from Talon, RPGshop, or White Wolf.

I am sorry but these Ebay fools just really piss me off and I would hate to see anyone on these boards taken in by them.

There. Rant finished.

That said, I would probably would have dished out $20 for it but why pay more then you have to. Right? :)

Last edited:

Wolfspirit

First Post
The only thing I could think of is that it might be good if someone has a credit card but no local gamming shop, but I'd hope that there were alternatives to ebay to get it in circumstances like that :p

Purple

First Post
Priceless? Nah, I'd bid at least $15, and then chain him in the basement and make him write Story Hours all day. :D

-P

William Ronald

Explorer
Originally posted by Purple:
Priceless? Nah, I'd bid at least $15, and then chain him in the basement and make him write Story Hours all day.

I'd be careful about that, Purple. He might have a villainous duo of a Lasher and Master of Chains from Sword and Fist proclaim "Sticks and Stones may break my bones/But whips and chains excite me.":D

(Sorry, that was what I first thought when reading those two prestige classes.)

FDP-jason

First Post
Darn

Man, as soon as I saw this thread I headed right out to ebay to buy PirateCat on behalf of FDP. Alas, the auction is for Of Sound Mind and not the man himself -I would have absolutely paid $19.99 for Kevin, hands down, no questions asked.

Your right on the money about $10.95 being a ripoff though. This adventure should be $11.50 -the guys totally underpricing!!!

. I really hope this gets bumped off before he gets back ;)

-Jason

Remove ads