Level Up (A5E) Plan your pledge tiers...

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
If you have the previous book, you don't need this one. It's updated for Level Up, but 5E is fully compatible; I don't imagine it's worth paying to update for the changes.
Don't have it. Was asking so I can see if I can Google it up that way :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Don't have it. Was asking so I can see if I can Google it up that way :)
Ah, OK. Yep, it's the same characters! The contents page is actually on the KS page, but here it is for reference.

ca236a01787afe6f356b7217846c258e_original.png

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Will it be possible to do, say, the Archmage Pledge and then get the Zeitgeist Adventure Guide as a separate purchase/pledge, @Morrus?
Yep, books are available also as add-ons so you can tweak your pledge levels a little. It was the easiest way to do it rather than anticipate every possible combination of 9 different items. There's only so much flexibility that Kickstarter allows for though -- it's very much set up for pre-established pledge levels not a la cart.

Last edited:

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
I'm looking at dropping $217 plus shipping on this kickstarter, now...

Might be only $163. Haggling with hubby over it.

As predicted: Days before these numbers showed up online my brother is moving out, the main work-vehicle is in the shop with problems starting, and the back up work-vehicle (our only other vehicle) is having brake-problems, so our money got stretched thin...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As predicted: Days before these numbers showed up online my brother is moving out, the main work-vehicle is in the shop with problems starting, and the back up work-vehicle (our only other vehicle) is having brake-problems, so our money got stretched thin...
My luck is equally bad!

Remove ads