Level Up (A5E) Plan your pledge tiers...

TheHand

Adventurer
What's the best way to get the Adventurer's Guide hardcover and Treasures in pdf? Two separate pledges, or is there a way to put an add-on of that other pdf?
Cadence, once you pledge one of those, there's an "Add-Ons" option where you can pick and choose additional items.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Cadence, once you pledge one of those, there's an "Add-Ons" option where you can pick and choose additional items.

It doesn't show all the possible things...

If I choose wanderer I see the following and it doesn't scroll down for more:
1633453692832.png
and if I choose Gladiator it shows more, but not the .pdf for the core books:
1633453873447.png1633454223106.png

Len

Prodigal Member
Q about Marshal tier: It says that it includes all the PDFs including Zeitgeist, Monstrous Menagerie, etc. but after I select that pledge level, those same PDFs are offered as add-ons at extra cost. So, are they included in the basic Marshal tier or not??

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Q about Marshal tier: It says that it includes all the PDFs including Zeitgeist, Monstrous Menagerie, etc. but after I select that pledge level, those same PDFs are offered as add-ons at extra cost. So, are they included in the basic Marshal tier or not??
It is included.

The Add-Ons are a static feature on the Kickstarter website which does not take into account your pledge tier's contents. It's just how they formatted their system.

Remove ads