Level Up (A5E) Plan your pledge tiers...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Q about Marshal tier: It says that it includes all the PDFs including Zeitgeist, Monstrous Menagerie, etc. but after I select that pledge level, those same PDFs are offered as add-ons at extra cost. So, are they included in the basic Marshal tier or not??
Add-ons would be extra copies. For PDFs, not too relevant. For hardcovers, more so.

Kickstarter's backend sucks. I can't tell it that anybody with a PDF doesn't need another one.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Morrus The KS page has a page 13/14 spread of level up & skills/Northminster catacombs but it's pretty blurry when trying to zoom in on it to read. Is there any chance you could post that spread later on when celebration is over at the usual quality here so we can read it?
1633456872543.png

I can't read it off the KS page even when view image in new tab.
If you aren't celebrating ou at least deserve a nice drink or a good steak :D

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
Yeah. I just went in for PDFs, figure I can upgrade if I decide to jump off the HC cliff. I'm trying to reduce my material possessions after all!
I'm kind of the opposite; PDFs often fall into the "out of sight, out of mind" pit, so I've really focused on fewer but more useful hard copies of things. But US$163 for the core 3 books is real money, but I also know I'm kind of spoiled in that department when it comes to 5E: I was gifted the PHB, DMG, and Xanathar's, and have access to a lot more via content sharing on D&D Beyond.

(Of course, I realize these are champagne problems.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases