• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planar game

Legolizard

First Post
doh, I should of posted it's turn, well. It looks astonished that something would run up and hit it, it's never happened before.

It swings at the puny wilder and hits once, dealing 33 damage

ouch

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
I'm lost again -- am I the only one that's confused? Have I gone yet? If so, did I get the haste off on everyone? And did the electricity harm it?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Tol swings his sword at the giant coldly, aiming for his large legs and soft belly.*

OOC - Hit a 40, 24, and 25. The 40 was a potential crit, possibly confirmed with a 23. Damage is 12, 26, and 23 respectively. If the first was a crit, the damage is 12 + 8 for a total of 20. These rolls do not factor in haste.

Patlin

Explorer
Legolizard said:
he dodge some of your missles and the haste went off.

ooc: Oh, that was my electricity missile he dodged! I thought you meant some of the arrows. Guess that means he has evasion, since the spell automatically hits. Don't forget your haste attacks, everyone! You also get a +1 to AC, Attacks, and Reflex saves!

Before I post my actions, I'd like to know what it hit Tol with -- is it using a weapon, armor, or any other items?

Legolizard

First Post
you said he got a reflex save and so does the spell, and i said he dodge some of the missles, not all (he still took hald damage), and silver mages hold monster didn't seem to affect him. (he made his save)

Ok silver mage, your right before Toramir in initiative order.

Patlin

Explorer
Toramir

Here are my next actions if the giant has no equipment (i.e. he's flailing about with his hands and isn't wearing anything other than simple clothing.)

The fragmented portion of my brain will cast vigor, producing 30 temporary hp at a cost of 6 pp.

My standard action will be to cast magic missiles at the giant for 19 points of damage.

My move action will be to move back to the area where I entered the Arena.

Subtotals of Spells and Powers Used
Shield, Mirror Image, Haste, Magic Missile
Inertial Armor (13 pp), Entangling Ectoplasm (5pp), Schism (7 pp), Energy Missile (6 pp), Vigor (6 pp)=37 pp

If this thing's actually using weaponry, I have a different plan, so let me know. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads