Planescape Planescape Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Very nice.
Might want to consider including this as well:
MC8: Monstrous Compendium, Outer Planes Appendix I
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not sure about MC8. It predates Planescape, and while it certainly contains lots of planar creatures, I don't think that's quite enough to qualify it as a Planescape collectible. (Otherwise there are a lot of other books of planar lore that should also be included on the list...)

Klaus

First Post
I need some Plansecape help (since I sold my collection a while ago):

I need the DiTerlizzi picture for Adamok Ebon, the bladeling hunter from Uncaged: Faces of Sigil. Anyone can help?

Shemeska

Adventurer

I need the DiTerlizzi picture for Adamok Ebon, the bladeling hunter from Uncaged: Faces of Sigil. Anyone can help?

I can help you out this evening with a copy of that picture, if nobody else gets to it first.

Shemeska

Adventurer

I just emailed you a copy. I'd have just posted it here, but the storms here in NC took down the server that I'd use to host such things, and my normal email address.

Adamok was a fun character though. I used her a bit in my first campaign, and she was a major NPC in the second in her capacity as a priestess of Hriste the Blood Forest. It's a shame that the bladelings haven't gotten much love since 2e, outside of brief writeups as monsters, and a watered down version as a pc race.

Klaus

First Post
I just emailed you a copy. I'd have just posted it here, but the storms here in NC took down the server that I'd use to host such things, and my normal email address.

Adamok was a fun character though. I used her a bit in my first campaign, and she was a major NPC in the second in her capacity as a priestess of Hriste the Blood Forest. It's a shame that the bladelings haven't gotten much love since 2e, outside of brief writeups as monsters, and a watered down version as a pc race.
Got it, thanks!

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
This is mostly for [MENTION=49514]crazy_monkey1956[/MENTION] 's benefit, but I've fixed the release dates for the products from the 1990s. Previously I had a mixture of "ship" dates (for RPG stuff) and "on sale" dates (for novels). I've updated the dates to consistently reflect the release dates.

(I've also fixed the Al-Qadim and Birthright guides; the others are still a work-in-progress.)

Remove ads