• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape Planescape Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Very nice.
Might want to consider including this as well:
MC8: Monstrous Compendium, Outer Planes Appendix I
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not sure about MC8. It predates Planescape, and while it certainly contains lots of planar creatures, I don't think that's quite enough to qualify it as a Planescape collectible. (Otherwise there are a lot of other books of planar lore that should also be included on the list...)

Klaus

First Post
I need some Plansecape help (since I sold my collection a while ago):

I need the DiTerlizzi picture for Adamok Ebon, the bladeling hunter from Uncaged: Faces of Sigil. Anyone can help?

Shemeska

Adventurer

I need the DiTerlizzi picture for Adamok Ebon, the bladeling hunter from Uncaged: Faces of Sigil. Anyone can help?

I can help you out this evening with a copy of that picture, if nobody else gets to it first.

Shemeska

Adventurer

I just emailed you a copy. I'd have just posted it here, but the storms here in NC took down the server that I'd use to host such things, and my normal email address.

Adamok was a fun character though. I used her a bit in my first campaign, and she was a major NPC in the second in her capacity as a priestess of Hriste the Blood Forest. It's a shame that the bladelings haven't gotten much love since 2e, outside of brief writeups as monsters, and a watered down version as a pc race.

Klaus

First Post
I just emailed you a copy. I'd have just posted it here, but the storms here in NC took down the server that I'd use to host such things, and my normal email address.

Adamok was a fun character though. I used her a bit in my first campaign, and she was a major NPC in the second in her capacity as a priestess of Hriste the Blood Forest. It's a shame that the bladelings haven't gotten much love since 2e, outside of brief writeups as monsters, and a watered down version as a pc race.
Got it, thanks!

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
This is mostly for [MENTION=49514]crazy_monkey1956[/MENTION] 's benefit, but I've fixed the release dates for the products from the 1990s. Previously I had a mixture of "ship" dates (for RPG stuff) and "on sale" dates (for novels). I've updated the dates to consistently reflect the release dates.

(I've also fixed the Al-Qadim and Birthright guides; the others are still a work-in-progress.)

Remove ads