• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Plausible Deathtraps

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Hanging out of a window or off the roof.
Car parked on rail road tracks.
Placed in building that is being torn down, wreaking ball or the big bang.

Last edited:

Dregan Varokin

First Post
One of my favorite Mafia Style deaths I got From a book. WoD Giovani. any way, have the Shortr Fused Villian bind a PC to a chair with phone cord, and question him in a penthouse suite of some hotel. Then when the PC gets beligerant with the villan(like we know they all will) Have the Villian lose it go out in the hall and push a soda machine into the room. Duck tape PC to the machine and cover them with High Proof achohol. go back into the hall get a fire extingisher, use this to break the window. ask the PC the question one more time... no answer or babbling results in being lit on fire and push out the window still attached to the vending machine.

Man that was a sweet scene. ;)

Dregan Varokin

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Trapped in an elevator that's going to fall.
In the middle of a rope bridge with fraying/burning supports.
Trapped in a junkyard car compactor.
Stuffed in an oil barrel and buried under a football goalpost :)
Caught in a sinking ship...

Angcuru

First Post
Lock inside a steamer trunk with a rebreather and a weeks worth of food and water, then inside of a larger steamer trunk lined with sound-proof insulation. Then put it inside of a big square cement mold half-full at a very uncomfortable angle, and then fill up the rest of the mold. Wait a few days for the cement to cure, and then use as cornerstone for a new scyscraper. :]

Happiest_Sadist

First Post
Lock in a watertight box and toss overboard a ship. If the water's deep enough (only a couple hundred feet) they cannot escape safely after it sinks.

From some movie that I don't remember. Force a bottle of whiskey down their throat, then send them down a icy mountain road in a car chased by henchmen.

Depending on where they are there are zoos with open air enclosures for large predators. Being sprayed with something that attracts bears and thrown into a polar bear enclosure would work. Every so often someone dies like this through their own stupidity.

If you are up north in the winter in a reasonably isolated area, just throwing cold water on them and leaving them to wander the -20 windchill without protection would be effective.

Asmor

First Post
Dregan Varokin said:
One of my favorite Mafia Style deaths I got From a book. WoD Giovani. any way, have the Shortr Fused Villian bind a PC to a chair with phone cord, and question him in a penthouse suite of some hotel. Then when the PC gets beligerant with the villan(like we know they all will) Have the Villian lose it go out in the hall and push a soda machine into the room. Duck tape PC to the machine and cover them with High Proof achohol. go back into the hall get a fire extingisher, use this to break the window. ask the PC the question one more time... no answer or babbling results in being lit on fire and push out the window still attached to the vending machine.

Man that was a sweet scene. ;)

Dregan Varokin

Wasn't that Clan Novel Giovanni?

Sounds familiar, but I haven't read that book since it came out...

GreyShadow said:
Tied up in a light aircraft on auto pilot, low on fuel at night heading over the ocean away from all lights on the night of the new moon. Oh, while the villians favourite music plays from a cd player. :)

I am SO stealing that.

Last edited:

Crothian said:
explosives are good....

Especially if you rig a toilet seat with them :)

- Poison in the coffee
- Acid in the shampoo
- Television set rigged with explosives and shrapnel
- Tied up (with chains) smeared with BBQ sauce to be eaten by hundreds of hungry rats
- Being buried under a couple of tons of loose earth or rocks
- "Texas burial" ;)

Are you planning on having your players' characters survive?

AR

Remove ads