• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Players Companion pdf for OotA is out.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We don't celebrate Labour Day in 'Merica; nor do we wear armour that is grey in colour.

It's not the 1990s any more. You've had nearly 20 years to get used to the idea of other dialects on the internet. If you're not used to it by now, you're gonna struggle.

Coredump

Explorer
It's not the 1990s any more. You've had nearly 20 years to get used to the idea of other dialects on the internet. If you're not used to it by now, you're gonna struggle.

I could clearly see his tongue in his cheek..... (The 'Merica was a big clue)

Mercule

Adventurer
Add whatever extra vowels you want. Just make sure to include the Oxford comma, as well. ;)

Logan1138

Explorer
I could clearly see his tongue in his cheek..... (The 'Merica was a big clue)

Uh...yeah...I thought that was incredibly obvious that it was a joke. In the future I will label all "joke" posts with an obvious heading (i.e. THIS IS A JOKE NOT TO BE TAKING SERIOUSLY IN ANY WAY) so as not to cause an international incident.

I always forget that for some people the Internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!

CapnZapp

Legend
Uh...yeah...I thought that was incredibly obvious that it was a joke. In the future I will label all "joke" posts with an obvious heading (i.e. THIS IS A JOKE NOT TO BE TAKING SERIOUSLY IN ANY WAY) so as not to cause an international incident.

I always forget that for some people the Internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!
Thank you.

Remove ads