D&D 5E Playing through a Sample Stat Draft (COMPLETED!)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I know it's not my turn yet, but when it is I'll take an 8 Cha and hopefully get to pick earlyish next round.

It's not Thanksgiving for me (being Canadian, Thanksgiving is in October. If you've ever wondered why, it makes sense that as TG is a Harvest Festival, well, our Harvest has to be a bit earlier being further north.

But... I will be doing a LOT of Giving Thanks today! After three months of couch-surfing for my family of four (two teens) and a golden retriever, we finally get to go home! (Our new condo was delayed being completed by Covid-scarcities.) As you can imagine, this is going to be a BIG load off. (We've been living in 200 sq-ft with no kitchen, no shower, and no laundry. It's amazing we haven't killed each other.

All that was to excuse my early pick. I'm sure it won't step on any toes.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
All that was to excuse my early pick. I'm sure it won't step on any toes.

Pretty sure as well, unless Charlaquin or prabe REALLY wants that 8 CHA, in which case you'll have to re-choose - but not a big deal either way.

Good luck with the move and congrats on getting past that obviously crappy situation.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Pretty sure as well, unless Charlaquin or prabe REALLY wants that 8 CHA, in which case you'll have to re-choose - but not a big deal either way.

Good luck with the move and congrats on getting past that obviously crappy situation.
Prabe already has a CHA score.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases