• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Playtesters for planer adventure wanted

LondonReign

First Post
Hi All,

I’m looking for several groups of tabletop D&D 3e players that would like to playtest a brand new adventure. The adventure has been accepted by a publisher in its preliminary form, but it needs playtesting to file off the rough edges. Here is a chance to spring a brand new FREE adventure on your players and in the process provide the feedback that will help it see the light of day.

I’m looking for several groups that have varying degrees of experience with 3e—having an encyclopedic knowledge of 3e is not so important as being willing and able to provide clear, detailed, helpful suggestions and feedback afterwards. I’ll provide you with the adventure (formatted in a similar manner to published adventures), maps, and the feedback sheets. All you have to do is run it through and tell me how it went.

The adventure is written for 10th and 11th level characters and involves a trip to the planes. If you would like to play test this, just drop me an e-mail at londonreign@yahoo.com and I’ll send you the adventure.

Regards
LondonReign

LondonReign

First Post
Clarifications

A few people have asked for more information about the adventure...

The first half takes place in a village in a generic Prime Material village. The second half of the adventure takes the PCs to Thuldanin, the second layer of Acheron. The ultimate battle features a hobgoblin Divine Agent (MotP) and a goristro brought back from the first half of the adventure.

It was written to be used to as an introduction to the Planes, but works perfectly well for experienced planar travelers as well.

Cheers,
LondonReign

teitan

Legend
Quick question, Since the MOTP is not part of the SRD yet, how do you intend on getting around the use of the Divine Agent PrC?

jason

LondonReign

First Post
With WotC blessing

The adventure is being written for WotC--or now I guess the periodicals company--so that gets around that little problem.

Truth be told, however, the adventure doesn't draw on the MotP material nearly as much as I'd prefer. I was directed to scale back the amount of information from the MotP...so now it uses primarily 1) the setting, Thuldanin, 2) the Divine Agent prestige class, and that more as part of the backstory/motivation for the villian, and 3) a goristro as the final adversary.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads