• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please advise (help requested)

Spinks

First Post
Hello:

Please excuse this posting. I'm just trying to find out how to join a game.

I've an old D&Der, who recently got back into the 3.5 system--loving it btw. I'm also doing a PbP 3.5D&D game of the War of the Burning Sky with some friends, so I'm new to the PbP world.

However, I really want to play M&M. (I used to be a Champion player back in the day--okay, okay, I'm beginning to sound and feel old--sigh.). I've got some of rulebooks, (M&M 2nd, Ultimate Power, and Mastermind), and I'm working through them.

So my question is, how do I join a game? Do I just create a character (within the CG rules) and submit it? Or do I need to officially "speak" to someone and to gain entrance?

Again, I'm a bit new to this PbP stuff and to M&M, but I'm a quick learner.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael G. Spinks

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
If you like I can run something Solo to get you started until you find a game that is more permanent. Something slow and can help to get you acclimated to PbP. Here are some of the games that I have run to give you an idea.

You are asking Mutants and Masterminds which I do not play. I need to learn how to read. :(

By the way - Welcome to the boards. This is a great place with great people. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads