• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Brench!

Lackhand

First Post
Brench! Brench! Brenchy mcBrench d'Brench from Brenchdale!

But how will this change effect threads that have already been Brenched? Especially if the poster was already plonked?

Engilbrand

First Post
I actually like the way that Post Categories are being tied to specific Posts. Sure, the name may sound goofy, but you can change the titles of the posts to other things. I mean, come on, it makes a lot more sense than posters being able to be generalized. If I don't want to call it "Humor" or "4th Edition", I don't have to. I can just easily call it "Flibbidy Floop Flop" or "Waffle Barn" if it fits my campaign better that way. Being too specific about things is ruining Posting.

Ummmm.... brench and plonk.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Engilbrand said:
Being too specific about things is ruining Posting.
Specificity is the poster's only tool against rampant bad Mods who cheat. People like you are obviously just trying to justify lording power over your poor, abused, and probably traumatized posters.

People like you (AND YES I MEAN ALL OF YOU) can just plonk my gish.

AT THE SAME TIME. YES MY GISH IS THAT BIG.

Feh, -- N

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Piratecat said:
Actually, I'm furious that WotC is turning brenching into a "computer mandatory" action with their so-called Digital Initiative. Sure, I can still delete threads with my friends at home, but if I want to brench with anyone else? Computer mandatory, and I have to be logged in.

And, no offense to anyone, but that just sucks.
Furthermore, they are requiring a machine with DirectX... those developers at WotC are very lazy. OpenGL is perfectly fine for deleting!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've got interested in a hot new RPG, where the mechanics forgo brenching, deleting and erasure for the much more satisfying *redaction*.

Believe me, Redaction of a thread is so cool it makes me feel really hot, y'know.

In fact, I'm going to go and redact a few threads right now, IYKWIMAITYD, and then have a lie down.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads