• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Brench!

D'karr

Adventurer
I know what you're thinking. "Did he brench six threads or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful brencher in the world, and would brench your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Nifft said:
Moderator fiat.

Which is just a fancy way of saying moderator CHEATING!!!1!

Feh, -- N

Perhaps you are not familiar with RULE 0!

It is unpossible for moderators to cheet!!!@1!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I liked the old edition better, D'karr:

Rechan said:
I know what you're thinking. "Did he brench six times or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But given that I'm a 12th level poster, with a mighty +12 to my Brenching... you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
wgreen said:
Blatant money-grab, yo.

-Will

Why does everyone just assume it's a money grab? Just look at the titles: "Delete this" obviously appeals to gamists (like you can just "delete" a conversation), whereas the simulationists now have an outlet in "Nevermind."

Wormwood

Adventurer
Charwoman Gene said:
Mods! Merge please!

Are you out of your mind? These two threads are completely incompatible.

In fact, there are so many changes that I don't even think you can CALL this a "Delete Thread" any more.

Remove ads