• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Brench!

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Dog Moon said:
I don't know. If he spent 3k on this thread and we give it to him, I think that would be more like us SELLING him the thread.
Oooo, smart!

I have several more threads available for sale, and I can possibly also make you new threads to order.

Operators are standing by, -- N

Rechan

Adventurer
I feel that brenching is too sci-fi. Let us remain true to the tradition of deleting, and keep the brenching to some third party website.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Woah guys.... I mean ... do we even know if deleting is OGL in the first place. Because when I was asked to playtest the delete, it clearly said in my ND...

er ... nevermind. Nothing to see here.

From what I understand, though, is that plonking is from an earlier edition of deleting and thus will always be OGL.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Brenching has a nice appeal, but I prefer the old-school feel of deleting; though brenching is allowed several times each thread, deleting is only once per thread, so you have to ask yourself if you want to delete it or not. Then again, it's more fun to brench a bunch than delete once or twice. :)

FireLance

Legend
Actually, according to the new messageboard cosmology, there will be a sharper distinction drawn between plonks and brenches, and those annoying posters who tempt you into putting them on to your Ignore list will now be plonks.

Rechan

Adventurer
Henry said:
Brenching has a nice appeal, but I prefer the old-school feel of deleting; though brenching is allowed several times each thread, deleting is only once per thread, so you have to ask yourself if you want to delete it or not. Then again, it's more fun to brench a bunch than delete once or twice. :)
I know what you're thinking. "Did he brench six times or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But given that I'm a 12th level poster, with a mighty +12 to my Brenching... you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Branduil

Hero
I hope the nerf deleting in the next edition of the boards. As it is, there's really no reason to use brenching unless you just have to use it spontaneously. But it's not worth the lack of thread editing options, and most people prepare a couple deletions per day anyway, which is usually more than enough.

It's time to BBQ the sacred cow of deleting and give brenching an equal share of the spotlight.

Rechan

Adventurer
I'm tired of the focus on deleting. Can't we get a spotlight on the non-deletion based qualities of the Board? Other messageboards have hundreds of applications; I want more opportunity for social exchange. Maybe Deletion could be a big part, but there still should be some emphasis on non-deletion.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads