• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please..forgive me

X

xnosipjpqmhd

See what happens when you invite Theatre majors into your gaming group?!?

ironregime

Andor

First Post
JVisgaitis said:
WTH? OMG, I thought Leonard Nimoy singing Bilbo Baggins was bad!!! Hahaha, this is hilarious, but seriously I can't possibly bring myself to send this to anyone. Well, maybe a few people... :] When I see stuff like this I get a kick out of putting myself in their place thinking about how cool they thought they were when they were doing this. What can possibly possess you to think that this was either cool or a good idea? It befuddles me.

Indeed. I feel compelled to put a link to the ballad of Bilbo Baggins in this thread.

devilbat

First Post
My wife heard it playing and thought the lyrics went: "La la la, unicorns are gay ..."

I heard "La la la, Unicorns are lame", and I agree.

Can you imagine walking along in your local park, and coming across these wierdos shooting a video? It would be hard to keep myself from throwing rocks.

And who says there is no good D&D music out there?

But the blonde could be the "fox that talks" in my game, anyday.

Last edited:

MadMaxim

First Post
I can't believe I actually sat through the whole song... Very 80s... Very... Strange... There must be something wrong with me... Help! :confused:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
SAN -2

I'm deducting 100 xp from you. Please return to your local tavern for reprogramming. :)

(Have to admit it's a catchy tune...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads