• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

please give opinions on these feats

Appleseeth

First Post
I took a look, the only one I'd consider semi-reasonable is Improved Unarmed Strike and a bit of Dynamic Unarmed Strike.

There are a few changes I'd make though.

Improved Unarmed Strike: 1d8 is a little high I think. Monks in 3.5 only started with 1d6, so I go with 1d6. Also, I never noticed that unarmed attacks didn't already have the off-hand property.

Dynamic Unarmed Strike: For a lot of these, you're giving powers that should actually be reserved for certain power sources, such as Ki. Also of note is that all the feats that give extra powers to weapons are paragon tier, so that's what this should be. The only choices that should be available then should be versatile and high crit, which make sense.

You may want to throw on some Strength requirements for these feats as well.

The power feats are just plain broken, sorry. It takes specific combinations of powers, paragon path and epic destinies to be able to reuse powers.

I hope I didn't just completely drown your parade.

aarduini

Explorer
Thanks for the imput

I thought about the damage being too high but keep in mind that it is a supier light weapon. The rapier would be compareable. I was really going on the wizard article that said to use a ranger and give him unarmed strike with the 1d8 damage, the +3 and the off-hand property. I might go ahead and reduce the damage to 1d6.

The dynamic unarmed strike keep in mind they have to already have the power and the power source. All the feat does is allow him to use the unarmed stirke instead of the listed weapon, and he must use a feat for each additional property.

The power feats are just a way to give a character more powers during an encounter. He still can only select powers he has access to. I thought I stated that, and they are going to be of a lower level.

I really do appreciate your input though

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads