D&D General Please help me identify this!

DaBigDawggg

Villager
hey peeps,

I'm relatively new to D&D, though, have many friends who play quite religiously.

Anyways, I'm hoping someone on here might be able to help me valuate something.

I recently got my hands on this light-up Dungeons and Dragons sign.

D&D sign

I am completely and utterly unsure if it has any value to it, however, I thought it might be worth taking a punt on (also because it looks pretty cool!)

If anyone has any knowledge on it/ any idea of value, I would love to hear from you!

I have been unsuccessful myself in trying to find anything quite like it online, and am wondering if it could be custom made or an in-store display sort of thing?

Many thanks in advance to y'all and thanks for reading :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Cool. Does it work? I don't remember seeing it before. I've owned a comic and game store for 27 years. Is there any product information on it (manufacturer, copywrite, etc?) The Logo looks 4e, so I expect that it's about 10 years old, give or take.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
With those proportions and the Konami branding you can just about make out at the bottom, it's either for a D&D branded pachinko machine or video slot machine.
Appropriately ninja'd. Konami, hey? That font in the flames is so crazy that it doesn't look like any Japanese that I recognise.

Last edited:

Perun

Mushroom
Had a bit of spare time on my hands. I is indeed draconic script (Iokharic?), and it reads "The key to wealth lies in defeating the red dragon". I've got no idea what Konami is, but presumably it has something to do with it :) Or, it could just be a cool-looking D&D-related bit of nonsence :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases