• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please use above temp forum for threads on piracy, WotC management & PDF policy

Nifft

Penguin Herder
~ We don't do 'fixed it for you' style posts here. By all means quote someone and say something funny afterwords in your own voice, but don't put words into other peoples mouths. Thanks - PS ~

Funny. It was done once by some one else and not corrected setting the standard then my own words were changed. So, do tell what is one to think. Perhaps not all posters are equal then.
Not only are not all posters equal (for example, I'm way the hell more equal than you), but not all moderators are omniscient. In fact, most of them aren't. Actually, we pretty much doubt everyone but Piratecat is omniscient. And it turns out he's busy.

So whatever you're annoyed about, it probably never got brought to their attention.

Cheers, -- N

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
~ We don't do 'fixed it for you' style posts here. By all means quote someone and say something funny afterwords in your own voice, but don't put words into other peoples mouths. Thanks - PS ~

Funny. It was done once by some one else and not corrected setting the standard then my own words were changed. So, do tell what is one to think. Perhaps not all posters are equal then.

Perhaps we (a) don't see every one of the 4,612,938 posts currently on this board unless you report it, and, more importantly, we definitely (b) don't challenge a moderator on the boards.

op1983

First Post
The post to which I am referring is a mere 11 posts up in this very same thread. So while it could have been missed it's possible but not probable.

I don't have a problem with rules. I understand they are there for a reason. But, if the rules are going to be enforced they should be enforced equally across the board. Fair is fair.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The post to which I am referring is a mere 11 posts up in this very same thread. So while it could have been missed it's possible but not probable.

I don't have a problem with rules. I understand they are there for a reason. But, if the rules are going to be enforced they should be enforced equally across the board. Fair is fair.

While the irony of continuing to discuss moderation in response to an admonition not to do so does not fail to strike me, you're really forcing my hand here. Please re-read the rules; you agreed to them when you signed up. If you have a problem, take it to email.

As regards this thread, back on topic, please folks.

Harlekin

First Post
It would be great if we could turn this temporary folder into a permanent edition war folder and try to keep the ongoing negativity out of General.

CapnZapp

Legend
I suggest this temporary forum is merged with the Legalities forum. Its recent discussions all revolve around WotC policies anyway. And with this new forum, that doesn't amount to much (the last post was two-three weeks ago).

I guess one easy way would be to keep the link inside RPG General (where people see it) but replacing the link to an actual sub-forum with a redirect to the (possibly renamed) Legalities forum.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads