[Podcast] Worlds Beyond Number

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I guess next week will be the guy. Will he cry too? Even in a lighthearted one, she cried at the end. lol The two playing Suvi and Amii are very good. Funny as hell. I haven't gotten into many actual play podcasts but I thought I'd give this one a try. It seems like it's going to be very entertaining.
All of these folks can be seen in the free Dimension 20 videos on YouTube. They're all exceptionally good players and DMs.

If you want to get more of a feel for them as people, check out Um, Actually episodes. Brennan in particular is a beast at the game.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think Lou almost cried. lol

I had hoped the rooster would be Ami's familiar. I picture it as the rooster Macho from Cry Macho. That rooster chewed up the scenery and stole the scenes too. And a rooster that can Blink, Dimension Door, or Teleport would be useful. I think Suvii has a fox? If that's the case, that could cause a dilemma at river crossings.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'm not paying for the Patreon at the moment, and I'm not 100% sure I want to listen to a whole mini-campaign of zero level kids, but this is all uniformly excellent (plus, these folks need to get paid), so I'm tempted.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The Patreon description says it's a months long massive campaign. Depending on how long, you could look at it as 2 campaigns for the price of one.
It's definitely a good deal. I'm just at maximum subscription levels, like I think a lot of people are nowadays. (We need some of these streamers to merge already!)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's definitely a good deal. I'm just at maximum subscription levels, like I think a lot of people are nowadays. (We need some of these streamers to merge already!)
I get it. If I started subscribing to the podcasts I listen to I'd have nothing left. lol It's almost like choice paralysis. I can't choose which to support, so I don't support any of them. For now anyway.

Remove ads