Polearm Feats & Prestige Classes

Azure Trance

First Post
Looking for the above. For the longest time (Well, actually only a year) I've had this link saved up which was Jester's take on a variety of polearm feats (http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=571526#post571526) but I'm interested if there has been any recent work done on that subject lately. If so, I'd love to see / use them. Perhaps those with community supporter account could peer into the archives of the House Rules forum? The only PrC I've seen which would really fit a polearm oriented fighter would be a Weapon Master / Kensai class, though I believe it is capable of more then a simple bonus to attack or damage with some creativity. Thanks!

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Heheh... I just saw this and thought, "Hey, I'll post mine..."

Then I saw that you linked to 'em... :lol:

I haven't done anything new on 'em lately, though. Maybe it's time I looked at the topic again. :)

Azure Trance

First Post
the Jester said:
Heheh... I just saw this and thought, "Hey, I'll post mine..."

Then I saw that you linked to 'em... :lol:

I haven't done anything new on 'em lately, though. Maybe it's time I looked at the topic again. :)
I have many of your feats saved up, such as your initiative feats. It's a shame no one else seems to appreciate pole arm fighters though when they're so common.

Azure Trance

First Post
Tetsubo said:
The Master of Arms book from Second World Simulations has quite a few of them.
I own that book :) It's very interesting, though is it me or were some of the combinations uninspiring / not powerful enough?

Remove ads