• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Polearm Feats & Prestige Classes

Azure Trance

First Post
Looking for the above. For the longest time (Well, actually only a year) I've had this link saved up which was Jester's take on a variety of polearm feats (http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=571526#post571526) but I'm interested if there has been any recent work done on that subject lately. If so, I'd love to see / use them. Perhaps those with community supporter account could peer into the archives of the House Rules forum? The only PrC I've seen which would really fit a polearm oriented fighter would be a Weapon Master / Kensai class, though I believe it is capable of more then a simple bonus to attack or damage with some creativity. Thanks!

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Heheh... I just saw this and thought, "Hey, I'll post mine..."

Then I saw that you linked to 'em... :lol:

I haven't done anything new on 'em lately, though. Maybe it's time I looked at the topic again. :)

Azure Trance

First Post
the Jester said:
Heheh... I just saw this and thought, "Hey, I'll post mine..."

Then I saw that you linked to 'em... :lol:

I haven't done anything new on 'em lately, though. Maybe it's time I looked at the topic again. :)
I have many of your feats saved up, such as your initiative feats. It's a shame no one else seems to appreciate pole arm fighters though when they're so common.

Azure Trance

First Post
Tetsubo said:
The Master of Arms book from Second World Simulations has quite a few of them.
I own that book :) It's very interesting, though is it me or were some of the combinations uninspiring / not powerful enough?

Remove ads