• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(poll) How big is your RPG collection?

How large is your RPG collection?

• 0-25 books

Votes: 22 13.3%
  • 26-50 books

Votes: 22 13.3%
  • 51-100 books

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • 101-200 books

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • 201-300 books

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • 301-400 books

Votes: 18 10.9%
  • 401-500 books

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • 500+ books

Votes: 21 12.7%

Wicht

Hero
175 or so here after a quick count. I may have missed a module or two as they are stuck in between all my Dungeons. About half of mine is D&D related.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Methinks people are being lazy or are over-estimating how many books they have. Nobody is in the 400-500 range? That's not likely.

Holy Bovine

First Post
After a quick count (including some dulpicate copies of PHBs and such) I have 306 books. If I added in 'stuff-I-want-to-buy-now' it would be over 400 :D.

Eryx

First Post
Umbran said:
Methinks people are being lazy or are over-estimating how many books they have. Nobody is in the 400-500 range? That's not likely.

I'm not far from it. Over half of mine is A/D&D, the rest is made up of various WW games, Star Wars, Star Trek, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Rolemaster/MERP, and so on.

I've been playing since 1986, so I have a ton of stuff.

Imhotepthewise

Explorer
To count it would cause me to reveal to my wife all my hiding spots for books. A yard sale would quickly ensue. In the hundreds, for sure. Never sell toys to buy toys.

Crothian

First Post
I'm down to about 300 books these days. I got rid a few hundred last year. Now, It's most d20 stuff, a select colection of oder D&D stuff, and one other company that I really enjoy their products.

<MAJOR GEEKNESS>

The reason I got curious about this, and the reason I know exactly how many books I own...

Is I spent several hours yesterday entering them all in an Excel database. I now have them organized by game, then company, then name of product.

Sad, sad, sad...

</MAJOR GEEKNESS>

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads