• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(poll) How big is your RPG collection?

How large is your RPG collection?

• 0-25 books

Votes: 22 13.3%
  • 26-50 books

Votes: 22 13.3%
  • 51-100 books

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • 101-200 books

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • 201-300 books

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • 301-400 books

Votes: 18 10.9%
  • 401-500 books

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • 500+ books

Votes: 21 12.7%

Okay, I was just curious here. Before you answer the question, though, some ground rules.

1) This does not count gaming fiction. No FR or Greyhawk novels, or anything like that. Rule books and supplements only.

2) This does not count gaming magazines. No Dragon, no Polyhedron.

3) This does not count PDFs or anything else electronic. I want to know about physical books here.

4) Boxed sets count as a single item, regardless of how many books were originally contained within.

5) You must own all the books, not be borrowing any of them.

Okay, that said, let's have at. I've got just about 300 and change myself...

NiTessine

Explorer
After a quick count... 91, including some non-D&D supplements, like Ars Magica and Warhammer FRPG rulebooks.

If the electronics, magazines, and novels were counted, I'd be pushing off the scale of your poll. :D :D :D

NiTessine said:
If the electronics, magazines, and novels were counted, I'd be pushing off the scale of your poll. :D :D :D

That's why I ruled 'em out. :D

And I figured everybody's list would include non-D&D stuff. Heck, mine's only about half D&D (every edition) and D20.

bwgwl

First Post
i'd estimate my collection to be between 200 and 300. i've got over 70 GURPS books alone, plus all the books i have for other systems.

Lady Dragon

First Post
I own all of TSR/WoTC D&D material and most all print D20 stuff.Icounted my d20 stuff at 220 pieces a few weeks ago and that portion of my collection takes up 3 of 10 full shelves of material.I also have 3 bank boxes of non-D&D stuff such as rolemaster and runequest from the 80's so my rough estimate would be 1000+ pieces so put me in the 500+ catagory.

Ulrick

First Post
Re: I demand a RECOUNT!!!!!!

Dimenhydrinate said:
I forgot all my freakin' 2E stuff...
Great now I have skewed the poll...

I will go kill myself now.

Gee...and people wonder why people think D&D is evil! ;)

Ulrick

Shadowdancer

First Post
I'm just guessing, but it is probably in the 500+ range.

In addition to extensive collections from all three versions of D&D, I have a large collection of Traveller and Cyberpunk books.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads