PoPP - Abraxis Hellis (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aerys is having a difficult time standing her watch. It's plain that she's still exhausted from the events of the day before, but there's something more . . . she actually appears ill. Her hands are shaking and she frequently rubs at her temples.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aerys jumps slightly at Abraxis' voice, and quickly pulls her shaking hands from her temples. "It's nothing, I'm just exhausted. I'm sure I'll be better once I get some rest." Her accent is cultured, her voice smooth but plainly embarrassed and quite irritable.

OOC: Make a diplomacy roll, please.

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis' voice is low and even as he speaks. "It seems more than simple exhaustion, Aerys." The aasimar smiles, and leans his weight upon his glaive, the butt of which is planted firmly in the ground. "If there is something wrong, we can help. Or at least try to help."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aerys again rubs her temples at Abraxis' kind words, then folds her arms as she looks at the Aasimar. She appears embarassed as she speaks, and you get the feeling that she's still holding out somewhat. "It's nothing . . . just stress and nerves." Shaking off her mood with a visible effort, she goes on. "Look, I'm pretty handy with a blade, and I've been told I spin an entertaining yarn. I suppose I should do my part to get us through this. I think I'll be able to stand watches, or I could be useful keeping up morale around here."

OOC: Aerys is now (for the time being) moved from Unfriendly to Indifferent.

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis smiles and nods. "I make a habit of not questioning someone's words. However, if you feel any worse, let me know. We are all going to rely upon each other for the duration of our stay here. If you could help with morale, that would be greatly appreciated."

Rhun

First Post
"Well then, I will harass you no further," says Abraxis lightly. "Though if you ever want to talk..." The aasimar trails off. He gives Aerys a nod, and then slowly turns and walks off to again patrol the camp perimeter.

Remove ads