PoPP - Abraxis Hellis (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Sorry - forgot it was my turn!

You hear a banging on the wall; with the echoes in here it's hard to tell the direction, but it sounds like it's coming from the East side of the building.

Lerissa's voice sounds faintly in your ears: "Are you guys OK in there?".

Mustapha is up.

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 72

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mustapha steps from the fog, rummaging through the pouch at his waist. He pulls out a tiny vial and quickly drops in a few ingredients, gives it a swirl and the substance within begins to glow - it illuminates dimly out to about 5'.

The Brass Man grins at Abraxis and slaps him on the shoulder even as he's hooking the curly toe of his boot under his scimitar - lying previously unnoticed at Abraxis' feet - and lofts his deftly to his hand.

"And that, my friend, is why one should never run with a tuliwar . . . don't you agree?"

OOC: Abraxis is up (finally)!

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"Indeed," says Abraxis with a shake of his head. "Lead on then, I'll follow."

OOC: Delay action to follow Mustapha

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Abraxis is Up!

"A thousand pardons, I am getting ahead of myself!" continues Mustapha, inclining his head towards his companion, who now appeared thoroughly confused. "The horse in question was a magnificent beast: fully 16 hands high, with a coat that shone in the sunlight like the golden domes of Om, it was said the the rider who mastered him would be able to catch the very zefiraitself, so swiftly would they travel."

As he continues his tale, the Brass Man takes another of the small glass vials from his belt, and once more adds a pinch of powder from one the many pouches he carries. The mixture began to glow with an eerie light, which causes Mustapha's face to take on a disconcerting glow in the fog.

"And thus, the wager was set, and..."

Mustapha steps away from Abraxis, whereupon the bard's voice is once more lost in the silence. He moves beside Leaf, and, holding the vial off to one side as if it were about to explode, makes ready to throw it at the skeletal figure.

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 77

Remove ads