PoPP - Auron (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Not to detract from your RP with Sasha, but I thought this would be a good place to put the following as well:

Your sleep the first night is troubled by a strange dream:

You’re back aboard the Jenivere, bent over the railing being seasick. After your latest bout of retching, you slump back and see the rest of the passengers and crew are on deck as well, all of them sick save for the captain and the quiet Varisian scholar Ieana. She whispers in the captain’s ear, then gives him a kiss on the cheek. At that point the captain holds up a wooden soup spoon, and you realize that you’re holding one as well. Everyone has a spoon. The ship is sinking, and the only way to stop it is to bail out the hold with your spoon! You work feverishly, but the waters keep rushing in. Just before you wake, you can see monstrous things with pincers in the water trying to claw their way into the ship...

renau1g

First Post
Auron is somewhat disturbed by the dream, waking up in a cold sweat. "The spirits of this land are even more hostile than I imagined." the barbarian thinks, as he rises from his slumber and works out the knots from his muscles that invariably developed from sleeping on the hard ground. He takes a few minutes to summon his spirit ally, feeling somewhat relieved when the birdman arrives.

Gennisheyo, can you climb high in one of these trees and keep an eye out for any potential threats? Anything creeping this way let out a shriek" Auron whispers to the creature.

He moves towards the previous watch, relieving them from their duties and sitting upon a large stone nearby, his massive hammer leaning against the same rock.

When the woman, Sasha, arrives Auron stands and nods to her. "I know we haven't had time to speak, I suppose this is as good a time to get to know each other a bit more being stuck here and all. I must admit, I wonder what happened to you that someone branded you with such a sign?" Auron asks, pointing to the N carved into her back.

"Oh, I should add that the spirits are willing to help me out with minor tasks. I can ask them to fix your ripped clothing if you would prefer?" he adds.

[sblock=ooc]
Gennisheyo has a climb speed so I imagine can climb up and perch on one of the branches? [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The bird-man has no difficulty hauling himself up a nearby tree, where he perches and settles in for the watch.

Auron, on the other hand, has apparently said something to offend his watch-mate. Or maybe it's just something about him . . . regardless, the fiery redhead's demeanor turns from vaguely distrustful to icy cold. She does her best to pull her shirt into a position to cover her tattoo. "You should learn to keep your eyes to yourself, big man, or you might find them removed from your skull."

She stalks off into the trees and leans against a sturdy trunk (within sight of Gennisheyo).

Remove ads