PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

mleibrock

First Post
Abraxis raises an eyebrow at Jask's comment. Wishful thinking, my friend. But we should be more careful. The opening moments of the ambush were a bit...well, a bit worrisome."

Feeling the adrenaline begin to leave her body and being able to think a little clearer, she smiles at Abraxis' comment. "Yes, you could say that. I got damn lucky! I've always felt I made my own luck in life but I know in this case you all got me out of that tough spot. And..." You can tell by Lerissa's hesitation, she is having a tough time with something. "...for that.... I thank you."Lerissa's eyes fall to the ground, seemingly ashamed that she needed help.

"Now, about these bodies. I'm not so sure it will matter if we hide them or not. Seems they are hunting us and they know we are aware of them doing so. I'm not sure if the others found these bodies, it will incite them further but I guess there is no harm done in doing as Abraxis suggests." Lerissa will move toward one and grab an arm and a leg and pause for Abraxis to do the same on the other side.

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa looks to the others, "So if there is no other business here, I suggest we continue on, exploring until midafternoon when we can begin looking for a spot to spend the night."

Lerissa will continue to forage as the group moves.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases