PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa moves to A3 and again lashes out with her scimitar and hits him solidly in the right shoulder, nearly hacking it off.

[sblock=OOC] Lerissa heals 1 point the past round for her judgement [/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
HP: 11/18 AC: 16 AC(T): 12 AC(FF): 14 Init: +02

Saving Throw Total Base Mod Misc Special
Fort: 03 2 +1
Ref: 02 0 +2
Will: 04 2 +2

BAB: +01 CMB:+02 CMD: 14

Weapon Attack Damage Critical Special
Scimitar +3 1d6+1 18-20/x2 +1 (Weapon Focus)

Judgments: 1/1 per Day - used

Spells Available:
* 0 Level * 1st Level (2/2 per Day)
* Create Water * Cure Light Wounds
* Resistance * Inflict Light Wounds
* Detect Magic
* Guidance
[/code][/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Combat Ends

The last savage falls lifeless to the ground under the furious onslaught of the castaways.

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF    HP      Condition[/u]
Lerissa            16/12/14    09/18   
Taron              14/12/12    15/15   
Abraxis            16/12/14    18/18
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
The last savage falls lifeless to the ground under the furious onslaught of the castaways.

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF    HP      Condition[/u]
Lerissa            16/12/14    09/18   
Taron              14/12/12    15/15   
Abraxis            16/12/14    18/18
[/sblock]

I didn't kill it but ok, oh Nevernind, I though Tarin missed. Nice!!!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The corpses yield two necklaces made of a few pieces of natural garnet and the claws of . . . something none of the castaways has ever heard of. Lerissa figures she could get 10 GP apiece for them in the markets in Absalom, though there's no telling if they'll fetch that price where she's going.

There are also nine javelins and three bucklers.

The rest of the castaways come rushing up. Aerys and Jask are plainly concerned, and Jask offers healing to any who need it. Sasha is quiet as she looks over the scene, and Gelik wears his perpetual sneer with a little less certainty.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa will take the necklaces and put them in her pack. She looks at the group attempts to sooth their fears, "I know this place has dangers and from the look of the claws on this necklace, some we have not yet discovered. It's disheartening yes, but all the more reason we need to find a way off and unfortunately that means more exploration. All we can do is not let ourselves become complacent and be watchful for potential traps. I do not think the trap I was caught up in was meant for us, more likely food for them. Does anyone want to carry a spear or shield?"

Once everyone has the spears they desire, she will take the remaining and break them in two so they can not be used as spears and remove the tips which she will place in her belt pouch.

Finally she looks to Jask, "I will surely benefit from your talents and will gladly accept them."

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis does his best to clean his glaive. "We should best hide the bodies, so as not to alert any other savages of our presence. Though it is likely they know we are here...I can't imagine these brutes were just hiding along the trail in hopes of finding random victims strolling by."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Jask examines Lerissa's wounds professionally, says a quick prayer to the God of Magic, and Sarenrae's favored child finds herself feeling much better (all wounds healed).

"OK, that's about all I've got in me for the day . . . hopefully there won't be any more 'incidents.' "

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis raises an eyebrow at Jask's comment. Wishful thinking, my friend. But we should be more careful. The opening moments of the ambush were a bit...well, a bit worrisome."

Remove ads