Popular RPG books of 2011 (as per LibraryThing)

If there, I've never seen them. The irrelevance and interpretability of Amazon's data has already been mentioned.

Like I said,not interested in rehashing 4E v. Pathfinder sales wars (which is what any discussion about these kinds of sales. Figures usually ends uo really being about). Either you are convinced by the various sources and events of the past year to conclude pathfinder is beating 4e/ posing a serious challenge, or you aren't. Most people (myself included) reach a conclusion that just happens to support their stance for or against 4E....so I think debating the issue just leads to wasted posts (and dare I say a bit if heart ache:D) on both sides.

I love librarything. I use it to keep track of what RPG books I have; otherwise I'd really struggle and end up buying stuff twice. (Not recent stuff, obviously - I am fully aware that I own D&D 4th edition DMG but not DMG 2 - but keeping track of what 2nd edition adventures I have is beyond me).

It always interests me to see how many people own (say) Complete Thief's Handbook. I don't really care how many of them added it this year, however.

Remove ads